iPhone 14 just released on 07, September 2022 and the most worrisome thing is the iphone 14 battery life. You will want to know how your iphone 14 battery life will perform as compare to the other variants. The more hours your iphone 14 battery life gives you, the more screen hours you get from it. Currently the iphone 13 battery life stands as 12 Hours and 16 Minutes as tested by tomsguide.com
The speculated iphone 14 battery mah was 3115 mah with display size of 6.1 inch as compare to the iphone 13 battery mah which is 3227 mah with a screen size of 6.1 inch.
The actual iphone 14 battery mah is 3,279 and iPhone 14 Pro Max mah is 4,323.
iPhone Battery Capacity – 14 vs 13 vs 12
As reported the iPhone 14 has a brand new 5G Chip which is more power efficient. The chip draws less power thus making the iphone 14 battery life extended for more usage.
iPhone 14 Price
Macroumers.com has speculated $100 increase in the price of iphone 14 and its variants. This makes the price as the following:
- iPhone 14 – $799
- iPhone 14 Pro – $999
- iPhone 14 Pro Max – $1099
The current prices of iPhone 13 are as under:
- iPhone 13 – $699
- iPhone 13 Pro – $999
- iPhone 13 Pro Max – $1099
This price is for 128 GB variants.
How to Extend iPhone 14 Battery Life?
We all know how important it is to have a long battery life on our smartphones, but sometimes we just can’t seem to squeeze as much life out of them as we’d like. Here are 5 tips that can help you extend your iphone battery life.
What Are Some Tips For Extending Iphone Battery Life?
1. Charge your phone overnight
Charging your phone overnight will help to charge the battery more quickly, and will also help to preserve the battery’s lifespan and this increase the iphone 14 pro battery life.
- Avoid using your phone in high-power hours – Using your phone in high-power hours, such as during the morning or afternoon, can reduce the amount of time that the battery will last.
- Turn off unused features – Unused features on your phone can drain your battery, so it’s a good idea to turn them off when you’re not using them.
- Avoid using apps that use a lot of battery – Apps that use a lot of battery, such as video streaming apps or photo editing apps, can really drain your iphone battery quickly.
- Keep an eye on your battery level – Keep an eye on your battery level and try to keep it at around 50% or lower whenever possible. This will help to preserve the lifespan of your iphone battery.
2. Use low-power modes
If you don’t need your phone’s full capabilities, try using low-power modes. This will help to conserve iphone 14 battery life.
3. Don’t use your phone while it’s charging
If you can, try not to use your phone while it’s charging. This will help to prolong the iphone 14 battery life.
- Charge your phone regularly – Charging your phone regularly will help to keep the battery healthy and functioning at its best.
- Use a corded charger – Using a corded charger will help to ensure that your iphone battery gets a full charge.
4. Avoid using your phone in direct sunlight
Avoid using your phone in direct sunlight if possible. This is because the sun’s rays can damage the phone’s battery and can have negative impact on your iphone 14 battery life.
5. Keep your phone’s screen off as much as possible
Keep your phone’s screen off as much as possible. This will help to conserve your iphone 14 battery life.
The battery life of your iphone 14 strictly depends on the way you use your phone. By following these tips, you can help to extend the lifespan of your iphone 14 battery life.
FAQ for iPhone 14 Battery Life
In terms of Capacity the iPhone 14 battery life is going to be less but the latest technologies used in the phone can extend the life of iphone battery. The real data will be shared once the phone is released.
The rumored iphone 14 battery capacity is 3115 mah.
In term of technology, yes it will have better life but in term of capacity it is less than the previous models.
iPhones are known for less battery life but iPhone 13 series has the longest battery life as compare to the previous models.